How It Works
After successfully completing this course you will be able to:
- Apply objectives to a logical framework ( the Logic Model).
- Use the One-Page Project Manager™ (OPPM™) as a key project communication tool.
- Understand and apply various change-management models
- Know how to implement the steps involved in assessment, prioritizing and mitigating project risks.
- Apply leading practices of teambuilding concepts as they apply to crossfunctional project teams.
- To provide participants with an understanding of the right questions to ask to ensure you are being strategic in your project planning
- To give learners skills in recognizing the four levels of project objectives and creating strategic project hypotheses
- To deliver an understanding of key skills needed in leading project teams, facilitation of meetings, and presentation of project scope, goals and objectives
- To discuss best practices of teambuilding concepts and people management structures as they apply to cross-functional project teams.
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
- Read the print readings
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.