How It Works
1. Be able to create a content plan for videos using the YouTube site
2. Know how to read YouTube Insight and analyze YouTube data, including ratings and favorites
3. Understand how to incorporate a YouTube video campaign into a business marketing plan
4. Be able to build and optimize a YouTube channel for their own business organization
1. To provide information on how business organizations can use YouTube to enhance their marketing, communication and services
2. To relay case studies and examples of how other business organizations are using YouTube to communicate visually
3. To deliver logistical information on the fundamentals of uploading videos to YouTube, and more advanced features such as editing, private sharing, captions, annotating and audio swap
4. To address the issue of how business organizations can incorporate a YouTube strategy into their strategic marketing and business plans.
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
For each Unit, you will:
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.
Access to Flash needed for audio and slide presentations