Increase your business with YouTube, the online video site and now the second largest search engine. Discover the power of video for your organization, and how to use video as a marketing tool to reach and serve more people.
Find out what types of video work best on YouTube, how other business organizations are using YouTube, how to create your own YouTube channel, and the techniques of adding captions, annotations and other extra features.
YouTube can enhance your current marketing and communication strategy. After attending this course you will take back proven strategies and techniques for making YouTube work successfully for your organization.
YouTube, as the second largest search engine can no longer be ignored by businesses and organizations. YouTube reaches a broad age and gender demographic and is the largest video search/discovery destination with over 35 hours of video being uploaded every minute. YouTube is now accessible from nearly every top mobile device as well as from your TV.
How can your videos rise above the music mashups and cat antics?
Learn how to get your YouTube video on the first page of Google Search. Just like Facebook, YouTube is a social network that needs to be set-up, optimized, and used regularly to be effective. Your patters of behavior on YouTube may be working against you. Learn how YouTube can compliment your current marketing and social media strategy and how to maximize your YouTube Channel to get the greatest return.
One Month Course
Length (in hours): 16
Price in USD $245.00
One Month Course
Designing Marketing Goals for YouTube that Maximize the Platform
- Learn what types of video work best on YouTube
Adapt your marketing plan to include video and goals for the
Discuss YouTube case studies from your industry and evaluate
what’s working and what’s not
Create a content plan for videos that will work for your business
or organization and won’t get you banned from YouTube
Understand how to use YouTube search features and other elements
- from a consumer perspective
Building and Optimizing Your YouTube Channel
- Learn the various elements of a YouTube Channel and how each feature works
Create your own YouTube Channel and optimize each feature
Discuss channel design and settings that fit with your video marketing goals
- Discover how to embed YouTube videos on your website that maximize views
Driving Traffic: Maximizing the Social Network of YouTube
- Learn about the power of YouTube as a social network
Discover why it is important to have subscribers and how to
communicate with them internally within YouTube
Understand the analytics of YouTube: Views, Ratings, Comments, Favorites
- Learning to Read YouTube Insight & Analyzing the Data
Creating and Distributing Video on YouTube
- Learn how to upload video, the types of cameras, formats, and
- video resolution that work best on YouTube, and tools that streamline
- the process
- Understand the essential element in a video on YouTube such as
- graphics, title, tags, description, etc. and how to optimize them for
- Discover how to get your videos to appear in related searches and
- other secrets of the YouTube Algorithm
- Explore the extra features in YouTube such as editing, private
- sharing, captions, annotating, audio swap, etc.