How It Works
After successfully completing the course you will:
- be able to write simple HTML code.
- be able to make a simple webpage.
- be able to draw and color using code
- be able to make a simple animation.
The objectives of this course are as follows:
- To introduce students to computer programing.
- To teach the basics of HTML & CSS Code.
- To teach the basics of Java Script
- To teach students how to make a simple web page.
- To teach how to draw and color using code
- To teach how to make simple animation using code.
About Online Learning
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
For each Unit, you will:
Read the print readings (about 20 pages a week)
Have the option of accessing the online readings
Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.