How It Works
- Layout a multi-page print document in Adobe InDesign and create a print-ready PDF file.
- Work with font, character, paragraph and typography basics in InDesign
- Insert and edit text, objects and picture frames
- Draw shapes
- Work with color panels to create and apply colors and gradients
- To learn about Adobe InDesign CC interface and work with menus, tools and panels.
- To setup and modify multi-page documents
- To work with page settings and layout options and apply automatic pagination
- To insert images and illustrations in a multi-page document
- To work with color panels to create, manage, edit and apply color
- To work with type tools to create and apply character and paragraph styles
- To create print-ready PDF files
About Online Learning
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
For each Unit, you will:
- Access the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Take a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each day.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self-quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.