How It Works
At the end of the course, you will:
- Have an overall understanding of how Google Analytics works and how to analyze your web site visitor traffic;
- Possess guidelines on how to track web page views, unique and returning visitors, exit pages and other web site visitor trends;
- Know how to improve your web site strategies based on your current traffic and statistics;
- To provide participants with an overview and understanding of how web site analysis works and how Google Analytics enables web site managers to analyze their web site traffic;
- To provide participants with the practical, how-to knowledge of how to analyze their web site visitor traffic, including analyzing traffic sources, top landing pages, top exit pages, number of visits, and bounce rates;
- To provide participants with the knowledge of how to enhance web site copy, navigation and design to improve your successful web site conversions and meet your web site strategy effectively;
- To provide participants with the knowledge of how to test different web site versions to attract and retain web site visitors and customers better;
- To provide participants with an understanding of what Web 2.0 means, and how interactive and engaging content and features is transitioning the web from a one way experience to more of a two-way relationship, meeting web site visitor needs better.
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
For each Unit, you will:
- Access the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Take a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each day.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self-quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each day to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.