How It Works
- Feel confident purchasing and setting up the right equipment for the show you want to run
- Discover what topics work for your business or personal goals
- Gain practical experience producing a podcast
- Know how to get your podcast out to a large audience
- Use your show to maximize your business marketing
- Learn how to make money from your podcast
- Identify how podcasts can be used to grow your business or hobby
- Learn how to choosing the right equipment and where to host your files
- Learn how to record an audio or podcast
- Discover the types of podcasts and which one works best for your goals
- Reach the maximum audience by getting listed on iTunes, Stitcher.com and all of the major podcast directories
- Develop a marketing strategy to coordinate your business goals with a podcast people will look for and get excited about
About Online Learning
Online learning is a fun, enjoyable and very productive way to learn. Millions of people are learning online each year. You will engage with the instructor and other participants. You will get to know your instructor and other participants. You may make friends. It's easy. It's fun.
How the Course Works
It is easy to participate in your online course. After you register, you will be given a web address to go to get into your online classroom. You will have a password and use your email address and password to gain access. Once inside the online classroom, here's what you can expect.
What You Will Do
For each Unit, you will:
- Read the print readings (about 20 pages a week)
- Have the option of accessing the online readings
- Listen to the audio presentation for the Unit and view the slides
- Have the option of taking a self-quiz to see how much you have learned
- Engage in written online discussion with your instructor and other participants
For best learning, you should make one or more comments at 2-3 different times each week.
The content (readings, audio lectures, slides) and self quizzes are accessible for the entire course, so you can work ahead, or go back and review again, at your convenience.
Participate When You Want
You can participate any time of day or evening. The online classroom is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are no live real-time requirements or meetings. You decide when you participate.
For the best learning, participants should log into the course on 2-3 different days of the week.
The Discussion for each Unit lasts one week. All comments are made in writing and can be made at any time of the day or night.
Your instructor will log into the Discussion area at least once a day and answer questions, make comments, and respond to comments by you and the other participants.
We encourage you to make 2-3 comments each week to maximize your learning and enjoyment of the course.